The Central Illinois CPCU Chapter is seeking volunteers for food packing at the Midwest Food Bank.
RSVP using the links below while slots are available (limit 20 per night):
- Wed 5/15/2019 6:00 - 8:00PM Click here to Register and add to Calendar
- Thur 5/23/2019 6:00 - 8:00PM Click here to Register and add to Calendar
Midwest Food Bank currently distributes over $13.2 million worth of food each month which helps feed over 225,000 people. They rely on volunteers to continue to meet the needs of people all over the world.
Activities & Requirements:
- Dry food handling & labeling
- Some may be asked to do moderate lifting
- Must be able to stand for up to 2 hours (some sitting jobs are available)
- No sandals or open-toed shoes are allowed
- No torn or soiled clothing
- Gloves and hairnets will be worn
Please consider recruiting family and friends. This is a great family activity as all children ages 5 and older may volunteer with a parent.
Please download and complete a Volunteer Agreement prior to your arrival (download link).
Volunteers under 18 years of age must have the form signed by their parent or guardian. No need to complete a new form if they already have you on file. Forms will be at the door if you forget.
Midwest Food Bank is located just off of Northtown Road at 2031 Warehouse Road, Normal, IL 61761.
For Further Information contact email@example.com